Helpful Eye Care Tips
The below mentioned eye care tips helps you have an healthy
and beautiful eyes free of eye wrinkles and dark circles around
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrots, drumstick,
spinach., papaya and mangoes. All these are rich in beta
carotene which helps to have healthy eyes.
- Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help
them work more efficiently.
- Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only
then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good
- Drink at least 12 glasses of water to avoid any kind
of puffiness in the eyes. Drinking lots of water helps to
flush out waste from the body.
- Do not rub your eyes for any reason but instead just
blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise
to the eyes.
- Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your
eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
- To induce a glow into your eyes insert 2 drops of pure
rose water using a dropper. This also gives you an special
- Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes
and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect
your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage
- Place a slice of potato or cucumber on both the eyes,
after 10 minutes remove and wash the eyes. This helps to
avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
For Further Reading