How Psychic Are You?
To find out how psychic you are, try answering the following questions.
- Have you been attracted to the occult ever since you were a child?
- Do you often complete other people's sentences for them?
- Do you always buy the perfect birthday gift or Christmas present even though they
haven't told you what they wanted?
- Have you ever thought about something that you wanted and then miraculously had
it pop into your life the next day? This could be something very simple such as
the desire for a certain kind of Chinese food or a pair of shoes.
- When you think about people do you shortly receive a phone call from them afterwards?
Do you "talk" inside your head to a deceased relative, such an aunt or
grandfather who you feel is like a guardian angel watching over you.
- Do you feel nausea and other symptoms of physical distress when you are near a cemetery
or other places where people are deceased?
- Have you ever had a dream and had it come true?
- Have you ever sensed when someone has died?
- Can you tell the history of an object just by picking up? Do you cry a lot at a
- Do you seem to attract the walking wounded (troubled people such as alcoholics or
addicts), more so than most people in life?
- Have you ever won the lottery by guessing a couple of numbers dead on? Have you
ever been in bed and felt as if your soul was leaving your body and that you were
looking down at yourself from the ceiling?
- Have you ever had epilepsy, brain damage or manic depression?
- Were any of your ancestors psychics? Assign yourself 1 point for each question to
which you replied yes.
If your score is seven points or less than you are not unusually psychic. You were
born with the natural radar possessed by most humans.
If your score is between eight and twelve points than you are definitely an intuitive
and have an ability that can be cultivated into something more. Others are probably
drawn to you because of your empathy.
If you scored between thirteen and sixteen points then you are unusually talented
and should explore a career as a professional healer, medium or a psychic.
An explanation of the results:
- Most psychics develop an interest in the occult very early in life, often even before
the age of twelve.
- Completing other people's sentences for them is a form of highly tuned intuition.
Couples do this because they are very connected to each other.
- Being dead on by giving someone exactly what they want for Christmas is another
example of intuition or you "tuning" into another person's thoughts.
- Having your little wishes come true at just the mere thought of them is a rudimentary
form of manifestation. An ability to manifest dreams into matter or manifest coincidences
is a sign that you are not only in tune with your psychic abilities but also with
your higher self.
- If you think about someone and they call, that is a form of telepathy (sending a
message from mind to mind) at work.
- Psychics are thought to be hosts for ancestral spirits. If you find yourself frequently
talking to a deceased relative in your head it is possible that you are a medium
- a person that can channel the spirits of the dead.
- They don't call it a "gut feeling" for nothing. People who are psychic
often feel nauseous or a pain in the center of the forehead or at the top of the
head if they are near a place where spirits hang out. Many psychics will also feel
this if they are around toxic or negative people.
- If you have dreams that come true, then it can be said that you are blessed with
the gift of prophecy.
- Psychics, mediums and other intuitive type often know inside when someone else has
died. This is because they either feel the connection from that person intensify
dramatically for a few hours or days, or they may even just feel a sense of loss
- The ability to tell the history of an object or sense who owned it is called clairsentience.
This means you are able to pick up messages through your flesh. Many say they feel
a buzz or itchy feeling in their palm when this is happening to them.
- If you cry a lot at a sad movie, or even just any sad story, this means that you
have a wonderful ability to be empathetic with others. The danger of being able
"to put yourself in someone else's place" and understand them, however,
can be dangerous as often the feeling often feels like love. Women who find themselves
in bad relationships often mistake their feelings of empathy for feelings of soul
- Psychic individuals tend to attract troubled individuals for a couple of reasons.
One of them is that the people who are troubled intuitively are drawn to others
with healing or empathic abilities. Very often the person that comes to you feeling
this will say something like "You are the only person who understands me."
Also there is a principle that light attracts dark. The shinier and more enlightened
you are as a person, the more you tend to draw negative events that challenge your
progress on your soul path.
- If you have won the lottery, you are either very lucky, or very psychic!
- Out of body experiences and nightmares where you are being lifted out of your body
are very common amongst psychics. It indicates ability to astral travel and talk
to other spirits.
- It's sad but true, but many psychics are people who have hit some kind of rock
bottom with their emotions or nervous system. The sixth sense is often borne out
of a necessity when the person lacks common sense or even the usual five senses
due to an illness.
- If you come from a long line of diviners, readers or prophetic people than chances
are that you are capable of developing the same abilities.
For Further Reading